Support/Help Desk Analyst - Entero MOSAIC
Support/ Help Desk Analyst - Entero® MOSAIC™
Here at Entero, a CAREER leads you to fun challenges and opens a window of opportunities to develop your skills and help you reach your highest potential. Our office is a community of like-minded individuals who enjoy solving tough problems and accomplishing great things. Your colleagues are your friends, who enjoy a corporate culture of having fun, participating in social events, and enjoying the journey. Your work is a combination of great ideas, team effort, and achieving results to meet the needs of our clients.
Entero is a leading enterprise software company that delivers solutions for the oil and gas industry. For over 20 years, we have worked closely with customers to solve complex problems and deliver efficiency for all critical business functions. We pride ourselves on being dynamic, inspired entrepreneurs. Our team is success-driven and comprised of experts with practical experience and proven ideas. Entero uses our innovative tools to improve the management of business processes within energy companies. Explore www.entero.com to learn more.
Entero® MOSAIC™ Overview
Entero® Mosaic™ is a comprehensive application for engineering, reserves, budgeting, capital planning, and A&D groups that evaluate both large corporate portfolios and individual producing assets. Better than any other product in the market, Mosaic enables oil and gas companies to achieve greater standardization, faster execution, higher data confidence, and improved productivity across the full spectrum of key evaluation processes. Our team’s experience, and our partnership with clients, is the source of our insight and ability to execute on high value priorities. We are engaged, software is our core business, and we are investing in Mosaic.
Your initial challenge will be to learn the features and understand the business drivers behind the Mosaic software product. As a Support Analyst on the help desk, you will work with clients to troubleshoot issues, solve problems and optimize how Mosaic is used by responding to client requests. As you grow your understanding of project economics, reserves management, budgeting and acquisition/disposition analysis, you will spend more time developing written solutions to frequently asked questions as well as providing material for the help system. .
Responsibilities for Support/Help Desk Analyst:
- Provide Mosaic Help Services to our client base.
- Learn the details of Mosaic software functionality.
- Become familiar with the technical and business needs that Mosaic supports.
- Develop written documentation for frequently asked questions and online help modules.
- Represent client enhancement requests to product development as well as test new features.
- 3 years of experience in a service-oriented help desk or support position.
- Exceptional client service orientation.
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player willing to work in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- 1+ years experience in the petroleum or oil field service industry.
- Specific experience in economic evaluation of wells, A&D evaluations, annual budget or reserves process.
- Experience in a software development organization.
If you think you have the ambition to become part of our driven and dynamic team, please apply below. Thank you to all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.