Disclosure of Information
Entero believes that customer privacy is a high priority. When using our website, we will only collect personally identifiable information which you provide to us, which generally consists of data such as your name, address, phone number and email address. We do not disclose, share, rent or sell your information or our email lists to any third party organizations for any purposes. However, we caution you that while we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we cannot ensure that third parties will not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions to us.
Website Usage Information
The web servers hosting this site may automatically collect website usage information from users visiting our website. Website usage information informs us about how our users navigate our website, including the number and frequency of users to each web page and the length of their stays. The usage information we collect may be used (without limitation) as follows:
- To respond to requested information;
- To send you email notifications respecting Entero products or services;
- To develop new features and services and to alert you to them; and
- To improve the content and navigation of our website. We reserve the right to contact you at any time regarding your use of our website.
- We may also use and share with others aggregate and/or anonymous (but not personally identifiable) information that we have collected based on usage of our website or statistical information that we have compiled about our users.
For more information on Entero’s privacy policies, please contact: Darcy Michailuck, VP Finance & Administration at 403.538.5963.