Accountants now have highly sophisticated financial tools while automating core accounting functionality
Entero® ONE™ (E1) meets your credit, cash flow, and fixed assets/ inventory, basic joint venture, and reporting needs; including integrated tax engines. Automated consolidations feed our General Ledger or interface to your corporate GL.
You can easily view, change, and manage all journal entries. Processing of invoices is streamlined and invoice formatting is customizable. Detailed deal information is readily available, including all financial, volumetric, and account coding details for each and every transaction.
New workspace enhancements and reporting customization makes troubleshooting, audit reporting, and reconciliations even more efficient.
Why use Entero ONE for financial management?
Entero ONE offers a comprehensive set of accounting functions beginning with the source deal, contract, or AFE. Accrual generation and account coding are automated based on rules you define. Reviews of data can be done daily, simplifying the month-end process during tight month-end deadlines. Both operational and accounting views of information are available. Accounting workspaces are integrated with the production accounting and marketing & trading sections of the software. An online Trial Balance provides a high level review and can drill down to the journal entry level.
Automated invoicing allows for the generation of invoices from operating data (i.e. transactions). This process does not require data re-entry for invoicing. You can calculate complex, multi-level, commodity, and sales tax calculations, and even manage credit netting and net billing to cover all your invoicing needs. The system also offers you the ability to save joint interest billing invoices for monthly interfacing.
- Cash management
Users can access comprehensive accounts receivable and payable functionality including aging, cash receipts and disbursements, credit control, credit netting, and collections. Establish risk-based credit rules to control the application’s contracting and scheduling activities.
- Inventory Management and Valuation
Accurate inventory valuation using either FIFO, LIFO, or weighted average valuation methods. Both the Perpetual or Periodic accounting methods are supported. Inventory costs are calculated using actual activity-based costing. Detailed inventory and profitability reporting is available and is integrated with financial reporting to ensure data consistency.
- Consolidated financial reporting
E1 supports multiple business units and legal entities, in multiple currencies. Our system automatically generates inter-business unit accounting entries when necessary. It provides you with automated currency translation, inter-BU transaction elimination, and consolidated financial reporting by legal entity hierarchy or line of business hierarchy.
- Corporate interfaces
If you already have a corporate accounting system serving other groups, Entero ONE has established interfaces to several accounting systems, including SAP®, QByte®, and JIBLink.
Proven business value that we've heard from our clientsData consistency
- One source of entry flows transactional data from shipments and accruals to invoicing, payments, inventory valuation, and financial reporting
- Streamlined month-end integrity checking
- Integrated security and accounting compliance controls
- Instantaneous credit checking and credit management
- Aged analysis and credit tracking to manage AP and AR accounts
- Detailed profitability analyses using activity-based costing
- Assess profitability by any business dimension (transaction, geographical area, marketer, etc.)
- Compare price risks relating to quantities purchased, sold, and forecasted to market prices
- Make smarter decisions on future commitments
- Easily manage realized and unrealized quantities