Finally: a purpose-built budgeting and performance management system, designed for the unique needs of the E&P industry
Does your company manage multiple applications, databases, and processes for different groups? Is it difficult to maintain reliable data, timely budget inputs, and ensure optimum capital allocation? You’re not alone. This has been a challenge for many of our clients, but with Entero® Mosaic™, we provide the tools that companies can use to promote higher accountability and transparency in corporate budgeting, business unit planning, and economic forecasting.
Mosaic is designed to help you consolidate data, reduce duplication, and allow management to make proactive decisions. It has the flexibility to create and track volumes, revenues, operating costs, and capital – while ensuring timely budget and plan updates can be made throughout the year, on your schedule.
Why use Entero Mosaic for budgeting & capital planning?
- Standardize to one system
Mosaic enables the sharing of reserves and project economics data with the budget process. It is one complete system that can be used by reserves, A&D, exploitation, and budgeting groups, making it easy to move potential projects into Reserves and Budget after proper gating. Easily compare volumes in Mosaic to accounting, field, or data vendor actuals, and also have a higher level of accuracy with data entry controls and consistent work flows.
- Complete budgeting processes
Companies can scale the system up or down depending on specific requirements. You can use Mosaic for the complete budgeting process (base forecasting, growth forecasting, and portfolio analysis), only use it for business unit planning, or use it to manage your capital project opportunities and gating process. Easily generate one line summary, cashflow, and lease ops style reports and extracts. Organize users according to role, region and workflow.
- Efficient data input
With Mosaic, you can get data into the system the way you need to, and when you need to, without entity-by-entity changes or feedback data in the back end. You can easily update data en masse via multiple methods, such as bulk imports and direct entry. Any changes can be made incrementally across multiple entities at once.
- Output and scenarios
Entero helps you work through real world problems and scenarios, and ensures that the data in Mosaic can be shared widely with all stakeholders, via built-in stock and user configured reports and extracts, or through external connections to our open data model. You can run price, operating, and capital cost scenarios on a project or your entire portfolios without altering core inputs.
- Capital tracking
In one system, you can clearly see both forecasted and actual expenditures at any level – from well to full corporate view. There are over 100 built-in reports and extracts in the system to help you maintain tighter capital tracking. You can use a variety of methods to gate capital project opportunities through approvals to AFE status, and track actual capital expenditures against estimates.
Proven business value that we've heard from our clientsImproved accountability
- Share and collaborate on reserves and economic forecasts
- All groups become involved in the decision-making process - leading to better capital stewardship
- Greater visibility on new information and results
- Engineers have more time to focus on important issues, rather than chase data issues and unreliable reports
- Higher synergy between our teams saves time and effort during the budgeting process
- Quality of data improves every year since new wells go through a standard process
- Exception reports provide more confidence in the well list
- Reduce the number of systems and data sets that you need to work with
- Using one system increases the collaboration between Production and Development teams
- I can ensure I have input from all stakeholders and get a more complete picture of the business
- Open database provides more alignment with accounting, production, and public data vendors
- Inputs from Mosaic feed directly into the company’s corporate goals
- Mosaic helps us establish a realistic budget that shows the risks and is well-understood throughout the organization